Todd Breen's Home Property Management Really Bad Service

Just had the worst experience ever with Home Property Management, a property management and real estate company in south Florida. The firm is owned by Todd Breen.

I signed up my home with them for leasing. The property manager they gave me was fine, but their policies really suck. My property is now in shambles and I lost several months of income from its rentals.

If you have property you want leased in Florida, stay away from Home Property Management. Go with some other company or realtor. If you have the time, it might be even better to do it yourself.

Comments

Jupiter, Florida, United States #657252

It's regrettable that this poster posted as 'Anonymous', as I would welcome the opportunity to communicate with him or her and see what can be done to help. Whether you're reading this post or were the poster, I personally welcome your feedback on how our company can better meet your needs.

My email address is broker at 624home dot com should the poster want to speak with me about this situation. The original post doesn't mention the issue, nor the agent with whom they dealt. Readers are encouraged to search for all reviews about our firm, and learn what the majority of our customers have to say about us. We've worked hard since 1985 to be the best in our area, and will continue doing our best to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients.

Thanks

Todd Breen

Broker

Home Property Management

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States #612367

Thanks for another heads up.I have heard somewhat negative comments about the company from my friends but needed confirmation.

This confirms it.:)